Tuesday, January 11, 2011

RAW is Pro Wrestling BS

So with nothing to do tonight I was flipping channels and came across the replay of RAW. I haven't watched any WWE stuff in awhile so...

John Morrison vs Sheamus was in progress when I started watching. Sheamus is the whitest guy on the planet who isn't an albino. This guy makes Xandra Pale look African American.

Hmm, Cole-ostomy & King said something about Sheamus being the King of the Ring. Do they still do that? He pounded on Morrison long enough to think Mr Shitty Tights will pull off some super recovery and win.

Yep. Morrison with a knee to the head.

Some crap about the New Nexus that happened earlier. I didn't know the old Nexus. Black t-shirts. I know that much. Looks like internet smark darling CM Punk is the boss & he's getting the other guys to endure physical punishment to prove their loyalty to the group, or to him, or something. Meh.

I seem to recall a thing with Miz & some guy. I guess the main event is a tag between them and Randy Orton & Jerry Lawler. Don't remember when that played.

Lawler did a thing in the ring droning on about Hall of Fame inductees then a video played showing the first 2011 HOF inductee Shawn Michaels. Decent little vid. Then Shawn showed up and took forever getting in the ring where he held a mic but didn't say anything. Too busy dancing, posing etc.

Michaels was interrupted by a guy I'm guessing was his limo driver. He said something about needing more money for the parking meter and Shawn kicked his face off with some Sweet Chin Music. Then he left. Slowly.

Cole-ostomy got in the ring and said something about Cena but he was interrupted by CM Punk who was standing on top of the Titantron. There was a lot of bullshit about his initiation and we're all supposed to think he's gonna jump off the thing. Then he laughs and says he's wearing a harness and everyone who thought he was gonna jump is an idiot. Wow. Ya had us there Punk.

The 3 Nexus guys came to the ring and they showed the video clips of their initiations AGAIN and then Punk came to the ring and told us about the harness and not jumping AGAIN and then...

And I NEVER thought I'd ever say this....

Thank God John Cena showed up.

Well, on the Titantron at least. Cena called Punk "CM Sucks" and that was my first laugh of the show. (The groan count was off the chart already)Then Cena starts goin on about "As sure as I wear purple and the Sun rises in the morning" while telling Punk he's gonna kick his ass. (As I write this some wad on Right After Wrestling is going on about how stupid this Cena promo was. I personally thought it was the most enjoyable and entertaining part of the show.)

Oh, I almost forgot... there were 2 Nexus guys who didn't do their initiation test. Punk wanted them to beat each other with Kendo sticks. When they didn't do it he told them to hit him then. They dropped the sticks on the floor and walked out. Yawn. That probably didn't happen after the Cena/Punk thing. I don't know when it did. I know that it DID happen because it's way to stupid for me to have made it up.

None of that Nexus shit makes any sense anyway. What difference does it make what order I put it in?

The Main Event was indeed the tag match. I didn't watch it. Fucking Randy Orton and all his snake-like mat crawls, hiked shoulder threatening poses and glaring through his brows. Jesus. Just MOVE for fucks sake!

AND... That's why I don't watch much WWE these days.

1 comment:

  1. 'the wad' from right after wrestling is Mauro Ranallo. He is an MMA Analyst who thinks he is king shit of everything.
    Yes, he is a wad.

    ReplyDelete